- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sunflower oil (or olive oil)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, cubed
- 8 Lebanese cucumbers, cubed
- 20 to 24 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (250 ml) bocconcini or feta cheese, cubed (about 200 g)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) toasted sunflower seeds
- 6 cups (1.5 litres) shredded romaine lettuce
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients with a whisk.
- Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into 4 jars.
- In each jar, layer in order, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, cheese, sunflower seeds and finish with lettuce. Close jars.
- Just before serving, shake jars to mix dressing and salad.
- Pour onto plates.
Credits to: ricardocuisine.com