- 1 cup ordinary rice
- 1 cup malagkit rice
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or more according to taste
- 2 cups coconut milk
- juice from 1 kalamansi, optional
- banana leaves
- Wash and soak rice for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Grind together with peanuts. Set aside.
- Mix sugar and coconut milk and boil for 10 minutes.
- Filter and mix with all the other ingredients.
- Cook in a pan with constant stirring until the mixture becomes firm. Put kalamansi juice.
- Cool, mold into cones and wrap in banana leaves.
- Steam for 15 to 20 minutes.
Credits to: ashertrix-bette.blogspot.com