- 1.0 litres of riced cauliflower
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 pack of stevia sweetener or your choice of sweetener
- Salt to taste
- Decor and chop the cauliflower into small pieces, place in the food processor and fill up with enough water to cover the pieces. Shred into rice, then drain with a sieve.
- Once drained, mix in the vinegar and leave for 10 minutes.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan, then add the cauliflower and cook until tender/no liquid remains at the bottom.
- Add sweetener, salt and cream cheese and mix thoroughly, then leave for another 10 minutes.
- Roll up in a sushi nori with your chosen ingredients. Viola!
Credits to: keto-recipes.com