Preparation Time: 15mins
- 2 Packs of Mama Gold Instant Noodles
- 1 Large Carrot (cut into match sticks)
- A handful of Frozen peas
- A spoon of Butter
- 1cm fresh Ginger
- 2 gloves of Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 bell yellow pepper (thinly sliced)
- 2 fresh spring onions (finely chopped)
- Soy sauce
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Cook the pack of Mama Gold Instant Noodles according to the instructions on pack
- While cooking, heat the butter in a large frying pan, then stir-fry the garlic, carrot, pepper, ginger and frozen peas over a high heat for 2-3 mins.
- Drain the noodles thoroughly, add to the frying pan with the onions, and then stir-fry for 2 mins.
- Mix together the soy sauce and vinegar, stir into the pan, then cook for 1-2 mins. Divide between individual plates or bowls and serve hot.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/mamagoldnoodles