- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 3 tablespoons powdered cocoa
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 1/2 cup hot espresso
- 1.5 cups steamed milk
- Stir water and sugar in a pot until sugar dissolves and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a low simmer and add 1.5 teaspoons peppermint extract.
- Allow mixture to simmer for 20 minutes
- Mix cocoa and water in a cup until paste forms.
- Add espresso and 1.5 teaspoons peppermint extract.
- Add milk and serve immediately.
Credits to: thedallassocials.com