- 500g fleshy white fish
- 300g medium-sized shrimps, deveined
- 15 pc scallops
- 1 medium-sized onion, roughly chopped
- 1/2 thumb sized ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 4 green cardamom pods, crushed
- 4 pcs dried chillies
- 400 ml coconut milk
- juice from 1 fresh lime
- freshly ground black pepper
- fish sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- In a heavy pan sear the fish, scallops and shrimps separately placing each on a plate once finished.
- Blend together onion, garlic, ginger, chillies and oil in a blender, once it forms a smooth paste remove from blender then set aside.
- Using a heavy pan add a small amount of oil then the blended paste on step 1, stir until fragrant.
- Add the mustard seeds, turmeric and cardamom then stir fry for 1 minute.
- Now add the coconut milk and bring to a boil, once boiling add the pan seared seafood, lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce to taste and lime juice. Season with freshly ground black pepper then serve.
Credits to: angsarap.net