- ½ kg of sitaw (string bean) cut in desired length
- 2 cups of Kalabasa (squash or pumpkin) cubed
- ¼ kg of boneless pork (cut into small cubes)
- ½ cup of dried juvenile shrimps (kuros)
- 6 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 medium size onion (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup of sliced ginger
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Fish sauce (patis) to taste
- Cocomilk (instant or fresh) in desired amount
- Saute garlic and onions until the garlic is brown.
- Add the ginger, fish sauce, pepper, pork and dried shrimp.
- Saute and the meat is light brown.
- Add a little bit of water. Simmer until the pork is tender.
- Pour in the cocomilk. Stir a little.
- Add the sitaw or string bean and Kalabasa. Simmer until the Sitaw and Kalabasa are cooked.
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂
Credits to: howtocookdishes.blogspot.com