- 500 g whole-wheat screw noodles
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 375 ml Gouda cheese, grated
- ½ English cucumber, cubed
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 200 ml sunflower seeds
- 410 g can sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 250 ml frozen corn (don’t cook)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 250 ml peach fruit yoghurt
- 50 ml mango fruit chutney
- 10 ml hot curry powder
- 100 ml Chip & Salad sauce
- Well in advance of the braai, boil the noodles in plenty of salted boiling water until they are tender.
- Tip into a colander to drain, and set aside to cool.
- Prepare all the fruit and vegetables and toss into the cooled pasta.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and use to bind the ingredients together and keep them moist.
- Chill until required.
Credits to: spar.co.za