1 pc chopped medium size onion
2 cloves chopped garlic
1/4 kilo ground pork
Salt and pepper
10 finger chilies (siling pangsigang)
10 spring roll (lumpia) wrappers
1pc small egg
Cooking oil for sautéing and frying
- In a clean bowl, mix ground pork, onion and garlic. Add seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the mixed ingredients for 10 minutes or until ground pork is cooked. Set aside.
- Slice chilies on one side and scrape out the seeds.
- Stuff the sliced chilies with the cooked pork mixture.
- Wrap the stuffed chilies with spring roll wrapper and seal using egg white
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the wrapped chilies until golden brown.
- Serve and eat.
Credits to: kitchenewbie.blogspot.com