- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 packet stevia
- 3 TBL cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and chilled
- 2 TBL light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp dried dill weed
- pinch of pepper
- 2 strips of bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 2 large slices of tomato
- 6 slices of avocado
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- In one bowl, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, mix the egg yolks, cream cheese and stevia. Fold the egg whites gently into the yolk mix, being careful not break it down.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, scoop the mixture into 4 even rounds.
- On two of the rounds (the tops), sprinkle 1/4 cup cheddar cheese on each.
- Bake on middle rack for 30-35 minutes, or until they’re golden brown.
- Dice the hard boiled eggs and place them in a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, dill weed and pepper. Stir until well incorporated.
- Scoop half the mixture on one of the bottom pieces of your cloud bread. Top with two halves of bacon, a tomato slice, three slices of avocado and the cloud bread top.
- Repeat with the other sandwich.
fat: 49.5 g
carbohydrates: 9 g
protein: 16 g
sodium: 757 mg
dietary fiber: 3g
Credits to: diabeticconnect.com