Serves 4 to 6
- 24 large green prawns
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 1 ½ cup thickened cream
- Handful of basil, finely chopped
- Pepper and salt
- Peel prawns and de-vein, leaving the tails in tact.
- Heat the butter or oil over medium to low heat, toss in the prawns and garlic and cook for a couple of minutes until prawns are ¾ cooked (they will have coloured but not be cooked through).
- Add cream, turn up the heat and cook for five minutes or until the sauce is thick and heated through.
- Take off the heat, add the basil and season with salt and pepper
Credits to: lifestylefood.com.au