- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Ginger & Garlic Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 cups assorted cut up vegetables (broccoli florets, sliced carrots, red pepper strips, snow peas)
- 2 chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- Jasmine rice
- Make rice according to package directions.
- Mix water, seasoning, soy sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir fry the vegetables for 3-4 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil, stir fry the chicken for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Return the vegetables to the skillet.
- Add sauce. Heat for few more minutes until sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice.
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 10 mins
Credits to cakestudent.com