Who knew a dessert this exquisite could be so easy to make!?
1 Package Jello sugar free fat free instant chocolate pudding- Prepared
1 Cup Jet Puffed mini marshmallows
4 Graham Crackers crushed into crumbs
1/2 Cup chocolate chips
1/4 Cup heavy cream
2 Small drinking glasses
- Prepare the ganache by combining the chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwavable bowl and heating it for 1.5-2.5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, combined and creamy.
- Spread a layer of chocolate pudding at the bottom of each glass.
- Spread a layer of graham cracker crumbs on top of the pudding in each glass.
- Spread a layer of ganache on top of the graham cracker crumbs in each glass.
- Sprinkle a layer of marshmallows on top of the ganache in each glass.
- Repeat layers until glass is full.
- Drizzle remaining ganache on top of each parfait.
- Enjoy immediately.
Credits to: thepinningmama.com