How to Make French Toast
Author: Vanjo Merano
- 4 bread slices (white or whole grain)
- 2 eggs,
- 2 tablespoons fresh milk
- ¼ cup butter
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Combine milk and eggs. Beat until mixture is well distributed.
- Soak the bread, one slice at a time, in the egg mixture until both sides are covered. Turn if necessary. Leave the bread to soak for 30 seconds to 1 minute until the egg is fully absorbed.
- Fry bread on each side until golden brown. Remove from heat, season and serve.
Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com