- 2 to 2-1/2 cup of string beans
- 1 cup cubed pork
- 1 cup shrimp
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2to 3 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 to 3 tbsp chopped tomato
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 pcs beef or pork broth cubes
- Salt or fish sauce to taste
- 2 to 3 tbsp of oyster sauce
- Savory Ginisang Sitaw (Sauteed String Beans) Recipe
- Heat some cooking oil in a saucepan.
- Saute the garlic, onion and tomato.
- Saute the pork and let it cook.
- When the pork is cooked, put in the shrimp. Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add the broth cubes. Let it dissolved.
- Add the string beans.
- Add the oyster sauce and give it a good mix.
- Let it simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Season it with salt or fish sauce if needed.
- When the string beans is cooked according to your preference, then its done.
- Serve with steamed rice.