- 500 ml fresh Milk (preferably without fat)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 pinch Baking Soda (optional)
- In a pan, pour in the milk and add the sugar.
- Heat this up in medium-high flame, stirring regularly.
- It should take about 20 mins for it to reduce.
- Milk can froth up and boil over anytime, keep an eye.
- We just need to stir this and cook, that’s it. Suddenly after 17-18 mins you should see a very vibrant color to it and the texture will be very frothy.
- Switch off the flame and add the baking soda(optional). Stir well and let it cool.
Once cooled, stir well and store or use immediately.
Credits to: cookingshooking.com/condensedmilk