Here’s an easy and quick recipe, which will take you less than 5 minutes, and costs you less than half the price!
- 1 cup of curry leaves
- 1 bag of chips
- 100g of butter
- 8 salted egg yolks
- wash 1 cup of curry leaves
- fry the leaves on low heat for about half a minute to dry them
- melt the butter
- mix the salted duck eggs in
- throw in the chips & stir-fry till every chip is coated
And VOILÀ! You have a plate of crispy, fragrant chips.
* You can add in some chilli powder/flakes for a touch of spice!
Credits to: medium.com