- 1/2 kilo pork liver (sliced to desired size)
- 3 peeled and sliced medium size potatoes
- 2 sliced carrots
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add the liver and continue to saute for a minute.
- Add the carrots, potatoes, tomato paste and soy sauce, stir and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add water, salt and pepper to taste then simmer until fully cooked,
- Add cornstarch that is previously dissolved with water.
- Mix and simmer for 1 minute or two.
Serve and Enjoy!
Credits to: melyskitchen.blogspot.com