- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce (patis)
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 3 cups cooking oil
- Put the chicken in a large mixing bowl. Add the ground black pepper and fish sauce. Mix well and let it stay for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the flour and cornstarch in a large container. Mix well.
- Heat a deep cooking pot. Pour-oil and then let the oil get hot enough to fry.
- Dredge the marinated chicken in the flour and cornstarch mixture.
- Deep fry for 12 minutes per side (medium heat); flip to cook the other side for 8 to 10 minutes
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve hot and garnish with spring onions.
Share and enjoy!
Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com