- 1 (16 ounce) bag large marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) bag chocolate chips (or whatever chocolate you like to melt)
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers
- Crush graham crackers in a big ziplock bag until they are like bread crumbs.
- Place crumbs in a bowl.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave (my mom did this part) stirring often until smooth.
- Stick a toothpick in a marshmallow and dip in chocolate all the way then in graham cracker crumbs half way.
- Set on wax paper to dry.
Credits to: food.com