- 4 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup glutinous rice (malagkit)
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Combine coconut milk and glutinous rice in a cooking pot then turn on the heat. Let the coconut milk boil.
- Once the coconut milk is boiling, stir the mixture to prevent the glutinous rice from sticking. Set the heat to low and let the rice cook while stirring once in awhile. This will take approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add the whole kernel corn and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put-in the sugar and stir thoroughly. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com