- 1 box vanilla or lemon flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 orange, zested
- 2 cups sliced kiwis
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust, found on baking aisle
- 1/2 pint blackberries or blueberries, your preference
- 12 large strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, optional
- Make pudding according to package directions and let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir orange zest into the pudding.
- Spread a thin layer of preserves across the bottom of graham cracker crust.
- Top with pudding. Arrange fruit on pudding, then sprinkle pie with mint, if desired.
Credits to: foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/10-minute-fruit-tart-recipe.html