- 1-410 ml can condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups crushed oreo cookies
- ½ cup softened butter
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1-250 grams cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon calamansi juice
- oreo cookies for decoration or mini oreos
- In a bowl, combine crushed oreo cookies, butter and sugar. Press on the bottom of an 8-inch removable bottom pan. Allow to cool
- Mix gelatin and water in a bowl. Transfer to a small pan together with Angel Kremdensada.
- Heat until gelatin dissolves. Whip cream cheese in a bowl then mix with gelatin mixture.
- Pour unto the crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving and decorating.
- Decorate with remaining cookies on top.
credits to: centurypacific.com.ph