- 2 L rice washing
- 3 pcs onions, quartered
- 4 pcs tomatoes, quartered
- 2 pcs gabi, quartered
- 1 kg lechon meat (lean) cut into serving portions
- 2 pcs sili pansigang
- 1 pc radish, sliced
- 4 pcs okra
- 1/2 bundle sitaw, sliced
- 1/2 bundle kangkong, sliced
- 2 packs Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Original Mix.
- Bring to boil rice washing in a pot, add onions, gabi, tomatoes, and pork then reduce heat to simmer until pork is tender.
- Once gabi is tender, mash half of it to thicken the sauce.
- Add sili, radish, eggplant, and okra then let this simmer.
- Add Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Original, sitaw and kangkong. Stir well and let this simmer for minute.
Credits to: knorr.com.ph/recipes/detail/11286/1/sinigang-na-lechon-recipe