- 1/2 kg shrimp, peeled and headless
- 1 piece lemon
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh milk
- 3 cups cooking oil for deep frying
- Marinate the shrimp in lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, and salt in a mixing bowl then mix well.
- Add the eggs and milk stir until all the ingredients are well distributed.
- Heat a pan and pour-in the cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, dip a piece of shrimp in the batter (leave the tail uncovered) then deep-fry until the color of the outer part turns dark yellow and the texture becomes crispy.
- Remove from the pan or fryer then place in a plate with paper towel (this will absorb excess oil).
Serve with sweet and sour sauce. Enjoy
Credits to: pinoysrecipesonline.blogspot.com/2012/09/camaron-rebosado-deep-fried-battered.html