- 1 cup Monggo (Mung Beans)
- 3 cups water (1 cup = 236 ml)
- ½ kilo pork (cut in chunks)
- 1 onion (minced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 thumb size ginger (minced)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup squash blossoms
- 2 cups malunggay leaves
- 2 tbsp patis
- salt and pepper to taste
- Soak monggo in water for 30 minutes bring to a boil until soft, mash with fork.
- In a wok, saute onions, garlic and ginger until aromatic.
- Add pork and add patis then simmer for awhile.
- Add mashed munggo with some water if a little thick.
- Bring to simmer then add coconut cream, bring to boil.
- Add squash blossoms then simmer again.
- Turn off heat, then add malunggay leaves and salt and pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy!
Credits to: m.facebook.com/dodjie.abesamis