How to get to Burot Beach located in Calatagan – from wikipedia: A municipality in the Province of Batangas, Philippines. The town comprises the Calatagan Peninsula between the West Philippine Sea and Balayan Bay. The peninsula’s near white sand beaches are popular vacation and leisure sites. There are several beach resorts including the Banak House Calatagan on Calatagan beach, the Ronco Beach Resort in barangay Bagong Silang, Playa Calatagan in barangay Sta. Ana, the Golden Sunset Resort in barangay Uno, Lago de Oro Resort in barangay Balibago, Villa Agustina in barangay Bagong Silang, and Nacua Sea Park in barangay Quilitisan. Calatagan was formerly titled as the Forbes Park of the South, because of the rich families who owns their estates here.
- Take bus bound for Calatagan. Batangas. You may check Celyrosa buses at Coastal Mall. (Go down at Calatagan Market) Travel time: 3 – 4 hours.
- Take tricycle going to Burot Beach. Available at Calatagan Market. Travel time: 15 – 20 mins.
Accommodation: No hotels and inns available. Bring your own tent. Or rent one (Available at P400).
Estimated Budget: P1000
Days recommended: At least 2 days (Overnight)
Activities and Sights: Enjoy the white sand beach and clear waters. Camping and beach bumming with your barkada. Island hopping. Watch the sunset sky.
- By car from Manila you can take Skyway southbound all the way to santa rosa exit or eton-slex.
- From there drive up to tagaytay and down towards the road going to nasugbu.
- From Nasugbu, turn left going to Calatagan.