- 8 pork shoulder chops (no bones)
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- In a bowl marinate pork in cayenne, paprika, sesame oil and salt for at least an hour.
- Now prepare a heavy pan and put 1 tbsp oil, coat the pan evenly with the oil, then when its hot enough pan grill pork shoulder chops, turning once after 3 minutes.
- Now drizzle honey on top then cook the honey side for a minute, do that again on the other side.
- Chop into bite sized pieces then serve.
Credits to: angsarap.net